Trading Consultants Inc. Weekly Review July 14th
The week brought surprise and success. Nearly 50% of our open positions are positioned for decline of the British Pound, and our charts still remain clearly in agreement . We have been able to miss the dollar decline but failed to capitalize on that decline as none of our monthly charts were convincing enough for us to take action. So now months later we are recovering from a massive surprise our account remains intact and all chart patterns are with us long term . Reminder we trade from the monthly charts. thus unrecognized loss can be quite high at times as we leverage modestly and await success patiently.
Closing results: URL -$638,916 ,Margin 398.41% ,Balance $1,344,929.01 ,Equity $706,012
A review of pairs open Week Ending July 14th
- EURAUD short The weekly demand should exhaust early next week and decline continue. The monthly supports that view.
- EURCAD short Weekly supply has a strong bearish engulf.
- EURUSD Short Hard to see we are considering possible break out except Draghi is talking again …
- GBPCAD short
- GBPJPY short
- GBPUSD short
- USDJPY short
- DAX 30 short
All pairs and CFD’s traded can be seen there if you are Forex Factory member and a buddy of TurtleMan.
- Jon, and I occasionally Adam as our newest intern review our trade created charts. We agree on one for each pair that is the consensus choice for what is the current Controlling PA. By design we rarely add verbiage to our charts.
- We review leverage and size of all open positions.for an update regularly for our leverage at 17 to 1 as of Sunday prior to market open You can check here. Trade report If the link is not available you can view the entire account access via this portal used by commercial accounts to showcase their strategies and results.TurtleMan’s 51566 Trading Consultants Inc
- We meet via Skype or in person at 4-6 PM EST ( 9-11 PM GMT ) to smoke a great cigar and have a single shot of a nice single malt.
- After review, we conduct a board meeting that takes about 15 minutes then we are done.
- Until next Friday follow us daily on Facebook