Trading Consultants Inc. Weekly Review April 28th
Trading Consultants Inc and its partners will always share the facts as we believe them to be. The surprise election that was called by PM May was the kind of event that always seems to take all but the elite by surprise. These events are why we rarely use more than 10% of our margin so that when its needed to handle the surprise we can deal with it rationally and without emotion. Some observations are important to us as we always strive to improve . Nearly 50% of our open positions are positioned for decline of the British Pound. and our charts still remain clearly in agreement . We have been able to miss the dollar decline but failed to capitalize on that decline as none of our monthly charts were convincing enough for us to take action
A review of pairs open April 21th
Pair Size Position (Full Position about 10 lots plus minus 2 lots)
- Dow 30 CFD 5 lots short approximately -41K
- AUDCAD 9 Lots short – 19 K (900,000 of contracts )
- AUDJPY 1 Lots short
- AUDUSD no position
- Dollar INDEX CFD no position currently
- EURAUD 3 Lots short
- EURCAD 5.5 lots short
- EURCHF 3.5 Lots short
- EURNZD 1 lot short closed postion for 46K loss
- EURUSD 7 Lots short
GBPAUD 16 Lots short
- GBPCAD 10 Lots Short
- GBPCHF .5 Lots Short
- GBPJPY 5 Lots long
- GBPNZD 7.5 Lots Short
- GBPJPY 20 Lots Short
- GBPUSD 3.5 lots short
- USDCHF Closed no position
- USDJPY Hedged 5 long 5 short
All pairs and CFD’s traded can be seen there if you are Forex Factory member and a buddy of TurtleMan.
- Our traders, Jake, Jon, and I occasionally Adam as our newest intern review our trade created charts. We agree on one for each pair that is the consensus choice for what is the current Controlling PA. Some are shown here By design we rarely add verbiage to our charts.
- We reviewed leverage and size of all open positions.for an update regularly for our leverage at 15 to 1 as of Sunday prior to market open You can check here. Trade report If the link is not available you can view the entire account access via this portal used by commercial accounts to showcase their strategies and results.TurtleMan’s 51566 Trading Consultants Inc
- We meet via skype or in person at 4-6 PM EST ( 9-11PM GMT ) to smoke a great cigar and have a single shot of a nice single malt.
- After review, we conduct a board meeting that takes about 15 minutes then we are done.
Margin Level is 490.82 % $137,668 controlling about 14MM. dollars of currency and contacts in pairs, CFD’s, and Dow 30. Our unrecognized loss is $610,286 about 7 % of our open contracts.
Net equity $675,712.33 representing a -35% APY