Trading Consultants Inc. Weekly Review April 14th
Trading Consultants Inc and its partners are excited with the 2nd week of April being a dramatic improvement. The unrecognized loss is now 197K. Small relative to our open contracts value, we are confident long term our process works
- A review of pairs open April 14th closed
Pair Size Position (Full Position about 10 lots plus minus 2 lots)
- Dow 30 CFD 5 lots short approximately -41K
- AUDCAD 9 Lots short – 15 K (900,000 of contracts only 15K down)
- AUDJPY 8 Lots short – 4500
- AUDUSD 1 lot exploratory
- Dollar INDEX CFD no position currently
- EURAUD 3 Lots short
- EURCAD 8 lots short
- EURCHF 2 Lots short
- EURNZD 7 lots short -31K
- EURUSD 2 Lots short
- GBPAUD 14 Lots short -28K
- GBPCAD 5 Lots Short
- GBPCHF 2 Lots Short
- GBPJPY 5 Lots long
- GBPNZD 6 Lots Short
- GBPJPY 11 Lots Short
- GBPUSD 2 lots short
- USDCHF 2 Lots Short
- USDJPY 9 Lots Long -38K
All pairs and CFD’s traded can be seen there if you are Forex Factory member and a buddy of TurtleMan.
- Our traders, Jake, Jon, and I occasionally Adam as our newest intern review our trade created charts. We agree on one for each pair that is the consensus choice for what is the current Controlling PA. Some are shown here By design we rarely add verbiage to our charts.
- We reviewed leverage and size of all open positions.for an update regularly for our leverage at 9 to 1 as of Sunday prior to market open You can check here. Trade report If the link is not available you can view the entire account access via this portal used by commercial accounts to showcase their strategies and results.TurtleMan’s 51566 Trading Consultants Inc
- We meet via skype or in person at 4-6 PM EST ( 9-11PM GMT ) to smoke a great cigar and have a single shot of a nice single malt.
- After review, we conduct a board meeting that takes about 15 minutes then we are done.
Margin Level is 878.04 % $128573.84 controlling about 13MM. dollars of currency and contacts in pairs, CFD’s, and Dow30. Our unrecognized loss is $197,416 , less than 2% of our open contracts.
Net equity $1,128,923.28 representing a 36.21% APY.