Trading Consultants Inc Weekly Review March 18th
March continues to vex us short term. The unrecognized loss is 176K and while it’s very small relative to our open contracts value, there are those who use these times to proudly suggest this process can not work.
No matter these are the foolish dudes …..
These are the conventional traders who sell “riskless rates of return” while collecting their 2 % management fee. Such fools follow these fellows follow these people as they are unable to embrace change.
However, consider this simple fact. We have closed trades currently of plus $264,803. If we closed all positions we would still have $88,801 or positive returns for the period of Dec 5th thru March 18. 8.8% APY remains quite high and we have reviewed each and every position maintained our trading discipline. We have 95% closed trade success.
As we had positioned for an event mid-Month, we forgot the rule never anticipate always allow the whale to lead. However, our review shows solid PA so we are not concerned.
- A review of pairs open for the Month of March
Pair Size Position (Full Position about 10 lots plus minus 2 lots)
- Dow 30 CFD 1/2
- AUDCAD Full Position
- AUDJPY Exploratory
- AUDUSD .2
- Dollar INDEX CFD .2
- EURAUD 1/2
- EURCHF .2
- EURNZD .7
- EURUSD .3
- GBPCAD hedged 9-5 4 lots net short
- GBPCHF .2
- GBPJPY Full Position
- USDJPY hedged 5-2 3 Net long
Our results can be seen at Forex Factory Turtle Man.
All pairs and CFD’s traded can be seen there if you are Forex Factory member and a buddy of TurtleMan.
- Our traders, Jake, Jon, and I occasionally Adam as our newest intern review our trade created charts. We agree on one for each pair that is the consensus choice for what is the current Controlling PA. Some are shown here By design we rarely add verbiage to our charts.
- We reviewed leverage and size of all open positions.for an update regularly for our leverage at and 6 to 1 of Sunday prior to market open use you can check here. Trade report If the link is not available you can view the entire account access via this portal used by commercial accounts to showcase their strategies and results.TurtleMan’s 51566 Trading Consultants Inc
- We meet via skype or in person at 4-6 PM EST ( 9-11PM GMT ) to smoke a great cigar and have a single shot of a nice single malt.
- After review, we conduct a board meeting that takes about 15 minutes then we are done.
Margin Level is 1032 % $105,499.05 controlling about 12MM. dollars of currency and contacts in pairs. CFD’s, DXY ,and Dow30. Our unrecognized loss is $176 , less than 1% of our contracts.
We earned about $20,676. on our closed trades for the the month . Net equity $1,088,801