-Trading Consultants Inc Weekly Review March 3rd
Well, the Month of March was not particularly generous to us. As we position for an event mid-Month, we forgot the rule never anticipate always allow the whale to lead. However, our review shows solid PA so we are not concerned.
- A review of pairs we decide as available to us for the Month of March are numbered 18 plus Dow 30 and dollar index Est time 15 min
- Next, we begin a more comprehensive review of all open positions.
We increased unrecognized loss but continue to have over 95% winning closed trades.
Our results can be seen at Forex Factory Turtle Man.
All pairs and CFD’s traded can be seen there if you are Forex Factory member and a buddy of TurtleMan.
- Our traders, Jake, Jon, and I occasionally Adam as our newest intern review our trade created charts. We agree on one for each pair that is the consensus choice for what is the current Controlling PA. Our current list is above in a slide show some are marked others are not By design we rarely add verbiage to our charts.
- We review leverage and size of all open positions.for an update regularly for our leverage at 5.12 of Sunday prior to market open use you can check here. Trade report If the link is not available you can view the entire account access via this portal used by commercial accounts to showcase their strategies and results.TurtleMan’s 51566 Trading Consultants Inc
- We meet via skype or in person at 4-6 PM EST ( 9-11PM GMT ) to smoke a great cigar and have a single shot of a nice single malt.
- After review, we conduct a board meeting that takes about 15 minutes then we are done.
Margin Level is 1049.51 % $111,0075.05 controlling about 13MM. dollars of currency and contacts in pairs. CFD’s, DXY ,and Dow30. Our unrecognized loss is $129,806 ,less than 1% of our contracts.
We earned about $22,039.48 on our closed trades for the week . Net equity $1,129,844